Apartment for 2 persons directly at the port of Colonia Sant Jordi 2nd floor with 25% early bird discount for 202
The apartment "Puerto 2" is located directly at the port of Colonia Sant Jordi in a small side street. From the terrace you can see the harbour and the sea. Colonia Sant Jordi is located on the southeastern tip of Mallorca, is surrounded by beautiful undeveloped natural beaches, unique in Mallorca. One minute from the apartment there is a small beach at the port, behind the harbor is the natural beach "Els Dolc", from which the apartment can be reached in five minutes.15 minutes away is the famous natural beach "Es Trenc", awarded by Unesco and also called the Caribbean of the Mediterranean because of the turquoise colors of the water. By the way, there are salt salt saltlines created here in Roman times, which are still used today. Colonia Sant Jordi is a worthwhile destination for the individual tourist who loves nature and wants to avoid mass tourism. Because of the shallow beaches running into the water, Colonia is particularly suitable for families with children. Here you will find everything you need for a relaxing holiday: restaurants with international, with typical local dishes and with fresh fish dishes, supermarkets for shopping, doctors with German language skills, pharmacy, bakery, vegetable shop, newspaper shop with tobacco, everything is a maximum of 5 minutes walk from the apartment.
The Apartment Puerto 2
The apartment is located in a newly built apartment building on the 2nd floor, it was completely new and modern furnished in 2017. It consists of a light-flooded room of about 25 square meters, which is divided into two areas, the open kitchen with dining area and the living area in friendly bright equipment with satellite TV. 2 travel cots are available. Therefore, a maximum of 4 people can stay in the apartment. There is also a bedroom with a double bed and ceiling fan and a bathroom with a bath and shower. A baby cot can be provided free of charge. The living area has powerful air conditioning hot/cold for the living room and bedroom, so the apartment can also be used in winter. In the kitchen you will find an electric stove with 4 plates, an oven, a microwave, coffee maker, toaster and kettle. Hairdryer, bed linen, hand and bath towels, ironing board and iron complete the complete equipment. The highlight of the apartment is the 12 sqm balcony with a dining area for 4 people and with a fantastic view of the harbor and the sea. There is also a washing machine here. Since the living area and the terrace are facing the street, the traffic noise is audible. The bedroom, on the other hand, is located to the rear and is therefore very quiet.
If you book for 2022 this year, you will receive an early bird discount of 25%.
November – March
Long-term rental from 1 month € 17.- instead of € 23.-
Weekly rent from 7 days € 24.- instead of € 33.-
April, May, October € 43.- instead of € 58.-
June, Sept. € 55.- instead of 73.-
July – August € 74.- instead of € 98.-
The rental prices include the initial supply of bed linen, towels and electricity costs in season. For the final cleaning € 60.- extra will be charged. No other taxes and fees are payable. If the travel cots in the living room are used for additional guests, a supplement of € 5.- per person per night is to be paid.
For € 50.- we can make an airport transfer to the apartment, a tax costs € 75.-
Minimum rental period in season is 5 days, in winter 7 days, individual extension days are possible. At the beginning of the rental period, a deposit of € 200.- must be paid for the security of the property. This will be refunded on departure without damage. The apartment can generally be occupied from 16:00 and must be vacated by 10:00. If possible, these times can be changed by arrangement. Pets are allowed.
Special conditions for the winter months
With a long-term rental in winter from 30 days, the rental prices are cheaper. Here, too, individual extension days are possible. For the electricity costs € 25.- extra are to be paid per week.
Terms of payment
When booking, 20% of the basic rent and the cleaning costs are to be paid, the remaining 80% of the basic rent and the deposit are to be paid in cash on arrival.
A free cancellation is possible up to 14 days before arrival. the deposit will be refunded.
Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, if you still indulge in this vice, please use the balcony.
Nico is responsible for questions about this offer and for the on-site support. He can be contacted at the mobile number 0034-676 567 099 or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org