Adenauer&Co GmbH is a German premium leisure brand and is sold exclusively in Adenauer beach houses. Our customers are 30 to 50 years young and have a high standard of quality and fit.
With us it is very relaxed, just like everywhere on the water.
You are longing for beach & sea, love people and are looking for a new professional challenge? We offer you the opportunity to break new ground together with us, to master the challenges together and to grow successfully with us.
These are your main tasks:
• Develop four main collections per year for DOB, HAKA
• a sure sense of trends, with a high degree of style in terms of collection handwriting
• Sourcing of qualities and new suppliers
• Definition and ensure compliance with quality standards
• Creation and placement of sampling and production orders taking into account quality, price, margin, seasonal timeline compliance and delivery dates
• Ensuring the calculation target
• Production and delivery date monitoring
• Travel to production facilities in Europe
That's what you bring with you
• Completed studies ideally clothing engineer or technician (m/f/d)
• Several years of professional experience in the purchasing sector with a focus on weaving goods
• Good technical expertise and processing skills
• Distinctive fashion sense, analytical numerical comprehension and organisational skills
• Timely, structured and independent working methods
• Teamwork and reliability
• Negotiation-proof and subject-specific English skills
• Your profile is rounded off by a high degree of negotiating skills, assertiveness, commitment and learning, and flexibility
• Languages: German and English
You have experience in collection creation, are highly motivated and want to join in the construction of a young company. You should have a high level of social competence and a very structured way of working. Even in times of higher workload, you can be calm and keep track. We assume a positive attitude and teamwork. Exciting and varied tasks await you.
Please send us your complete and meaningful application, stating your availability and salary expectations, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.