I, certified yoga instructor, give yoga classes.
One-to-one lessons, group lessons, management of entire yoga retreats.
My lessons are tailored to your needs.
I treat with restorative yoga exercises based on traditional Hata yoga.
The lessons are suitable for all people of all ages and are designed with easy-to-learn movement and posture sequences.
(Includes: Relaxation (Yoga Nidra)/meditation/pranayama breathing exercises).
I also specialize in the treatment of the following pathologies:
• Chronic back pain
• Herniated disc
• Cardiovascular problems
• Problems with the respiratory system
• Chronic Bronchial Asthma
• Skeleton/muscle diseases
• Prevention of back and joint pain
• Strengthening individual muscle groups
• Stress reduction
• Strengthening and promoting the cardiovascular system
• Strengthening and promoting the respiratory system
• Strengthening the immune system (body, mind and soul)
• Relaxation of the nervous system/«physical and mental balance»
Why Restorative Yoga?
Restorative yoga is a restful yoga practice and can provide a very peaceful, relaxed way to relax, reconcile and reconcile the body. It provides deep relaxation. Regulates blood pressure, loosens joints, hips and spine.
Restorative yoga is suitable for everyone.
For further information and contact me here or send an e-mail to: